A Day In The Life...
Slideshow Image 2

Pages

Welcome

Thursday, February 3, 2011

happy cows

Every Wednesday I drive by these cows on my way to work.  With all the grass turning green and when the sky is nice and blue, I can't help but think about the "Happy California Cow" commercials when I see them.  I've been wanting to take a picture of them for weeks now but I was either running short on time, or it was too foggy, or they weren't close enough for a shot, or there was traffic and I didn't want to look like a crazy lady on the side of the road taking pictures of cows!

But THIS morning everything was perfect!  The sun was shining, the lighting was fabulous, they were right by the road, and not a car in sight!!  Yay for the crazy cow picture taking lady!  I finally got a photo of my happy cows!

Project 365 Day 26 - 1/26/11

0 comments:

Post a Comment