A Day In The Life...
Slideshow Image 2

Pages

Welcome

Monday, February 21, 2011

Donkey Basketball!

Oh yeah....Donkey Basketball is a REAL thing....people actually ride donkeys while playing basketball, but the rules are just a little different.  If you have never been a spectator at one of these games you are seriously missing out!  Its hysterical!!  This event is a fundraiser at our local high school for the Future Farmers of America (FFA) students.  The participants are FFA kids and its usually boys against girls.  I can remember going to Donkey Basketball to watch my cousins play back in the late '80's....that's how long the tradition has been around.  I even played when I was in high....but not well!  It was that whole 'slinging my butt on a donkey while holding a basketball' that just didn't work out for me! Haha!  Anyways, it was a great, aggressive game full of excitement and laughs...and the girls team almost won! 

Project 365 Day 49 - 2/18/11


0 comments:

Post a Comment