A Day In The Life...
Slideshow Image 2

Pages

Welcome

Monday, February 21, 2011

date day

I love date days or date nights or ANY time alone with my hubby without kids!  You don't realize how precious that alone time is with your spouse until you have children and crazy schedules, and no time.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids to the end of the universe and back, but I also love my hubby and having those special times where we remember why we love each other.

With the help of daycare and Grandma, we were able to have a few hours to ourselves the other day to go on a date....and honestly, we didn't even know what to do.  We ended up stuffing ourselves stupid at lunch and then went bowling!  Seriously, I can't even remember the last time I bowled!  We had a GREAT time and not to brag or anything....but I won 3 out of 4 games!

Project 365 Day 48 - 2/17/11

0 comments:

Post a Comment