A Day In The Life...
Slideshow Image 2

Pages

Welcome

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sunrise Garbage

Have I ever mentioned that I hate taking the garbage cans out for pick up?  No?  Well I do!  They have to be hauled out to end of the road and when Jeff is gone at work that awful chore becomes mine.  Often times I don't remember to take them out until its late and dark, and being the big chicken that I am I refuse to go outside under these conditions.  So what do I do?  I set my alarm to wake up at 6:30 am, get up, put on a beanie, my sweats, my uggs, my gloves, and down coat.  I drag my self outside into the cold, half asleep, tie the cans to the back of my car with dog leashes (don't laugh, it works) and drag those stupid things to the end of the road...and last but not least, I pray that I am not seen by any neighbors! 

So, the other morning I was about to do my sunrise garbage run and happened to catch the sun just peeking over the mountain.  There was this low misty fog hanging in the trees and it just looked cool!  I guess having to get up early for garbage wasn't so bad after all!

Project 365 Day 20 - 1/20/11

0 comments:

Post a Comment