A Day In The Life...
Slideshow Image 2

Pages

Welcome

Thursday, January 27, 2011

my little artist

The other day Luke came running into the living room laughing and holding a tube of Desitin (diaper rash cream).  This is how the conversation went down:

Luke: "Mommy, mommy....butt!"  As he holds up the tube to show me, I see the cap is missing and think to my self this can't be good!
Me:  "Ohhhh, Lukie, do you need some of that on your butt?  Do you need a new diaper?"  As soon as the words leave my mouth, he takes off running towards his bedroom giggling.  I chase him.
Luke:  "I paint!"  And sure enough, he finger painted the changing table with the Desitin.  I thought it was pretty artistic, so had to take a picture...but not before I confiscated the Desitin!!


Project 365 Day 18 -1/18/11

0 comments:

Post a Comment