A Day In The Life...
Slideshow Image 2

Pages

Welcome

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Project "NOT" 365

I'm baaack!!  Did you miss me?  I feel terrible that I haven't posted anything in a really long time.  I really have no excuse except for we have just been busy with life and somethin' had to give for a while.  I did still manage to get some good shots for the month of March, but just not every single day.  So my Project 365 has become Project Not So 365.  But I have started back strong for April and look forward to showing you some great photos!  I'll be posting all my "catch up" work over the next couple of days, so be looking for it!

Here's a couple to start off with....

We went to a birthday party in the beginning of March.  Luke got to see some of his friends, play in a bounce house, grub on candy, and.....drum roll.....ride horses!  His favorite!!  We had a great time and Luke talked about "Beano" the horse (who's real name in Vino) for weeks.  Thanks Molly for the great party and horsey rides! 

Project 365 Day 64 - 3/5/11
Luke with his freind Kealani riding KC.





0 comments:

Post a Comment