A Day In The Life...
Slideshow Image 2

Pages

Welcome

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

:: blond moment ::

We've all been there.....Its the end of a crazy work day, time to go home.  You gather your things and rush out the door to catch the elevator.  You reach into your purse to get your keys out....hmmm, where are my keys?  You get to your car and practically empty the entire contents of your purse onto the hood.....and still no keys.  You look up and THERE they are.....in the ignition, right where you left them!!  Oh yeah, that was totally me on Wednesday! 

Every year I complain about having to pay the AAA bill, but this day I couldn't have been more grateful for that little card!  A quick phone call and 30 minutes later, voila!  My keys were rescued by the nice tow truck man as he told me about his entire workers' comp claim.  Awesome!


Project 365 Day 54 - 2/23/11


0 comments:

Post a Comment